Comparative Decentralization Lessons from Pakistan, Indonesia, and the Philippines
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
Public Administration Review
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 217–230, March 2005
How to Cite
Guess, G. M. (2005), Comparative Decentralization Lessons from Pakistan, Indonesia, and the Philippines. Public Administration Review, 65: 217–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2005.00446.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!