Transforming the Administrative State: Reform in Hong Kong and the Future of the Developmental State
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2005
Public Administration Review
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 335–346, May 2005
How to Cite
Painter, M. (2005), Transforming the Administrative State: Reform in Hong Kong and the Future of the Developmental State. Public Administration Review, 65: 335–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2005.00458.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!