The New Governance: Practices and Processes for Stakeholder and Citizen Participation in the Work of Government
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
Public Administration Review
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 547–558, September 2005
How to Cite
Bingham, L. B., Nabatchi, T. and O'Leary, R. (2005), The New Governance: Practices and Processes for Stakeholder and Citizen Participation in the Work of Government. Public Administration Review, 65: 547–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2005.00482.x
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!