Management Activity and Program Performance: Gender as Management Capital
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
Public Administration Review
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 24–36, January 2006
How to Cite
Meier, K. J., O'Toole, L. J. and Goerdel, H. T. (2006), Management Activity and Program Performance: Gender as Management Capital. Public Administration Review, 66: 24–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2006.00553.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!