Organizing for Homeland Security after Katrina: Is Adaptive Management What’s Missing?
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Public Administration Review
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 302–318, May|June 2006
How to Cite
Wise, C. R. (2006), Organizing for Homeland Security after Katrina: Is Adaptive Management What’s Missing?. Public Administration Review, 66: 302–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2006.00587.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!