A Comparison of the Values and Commitment of Private Sector, Public Sector, and Parapublic Sector Employees
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2006
Public Administration Review
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 605–618, July|August 2006
How to Cite
Lyons, S., Duxbury, L. and Higgins, C. (2006), A Comparison of the Values and Commitment of Private Sector, Public Sector, and Parapublic Sector Employees. Public Administration Review, 66: 605–618. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2006.00620.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!