Collaborative Public Management and Democracy: Evidence from Western Watershed Partnerships
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2006
Public Administration Review
Volume 66, Issue Supplement s1, pages 100–110, December 2006
How to Cite
Leach, W. D. (2006), Collaborative Public Management and Democracy: Evidence from Western Watershed Partnerships. Public Administration Review, 66: 100–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2006.00670.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!