Three Bush Administration Management Reform Initiatives: The President’s Management Agenda, Freedom to Manage Legislative Proposals, and the Program Assessment Rating Tool
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2007
Public Administration Review
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 21–26, January|February 2007
How to Cite
Breul, J. D. (2007), Three Bush Administration Management Reform Initiatives: The President’s Management Agenda, Freedom to Manage Legislative Proposals, and the Program Assessment Rating Tool. Public Administration Review, 67: 21–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2006.00692.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!