Putting the Resource-Based View of Strategy and Distinctive Competencies to Work in Public Organizations
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2007
Public Administration Review
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 702–717, July|August 2007
How to Cite
Bryson, J. M., Ackermann, F. and Eden, C. (2007), Putting the Resource-Based View of Strategy and Distinctive Competencies to Work in Public Organizations. Public Administration Review, 67: 702–717. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2007.00754.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!