The Life Cycle of the Government-Sponsored Enterprise: Lessons for Design and Accountability
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2007
Public Administration Review
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 837–845, September|October 2007
How to Cite
Stanton, T. H. (2007), The Life Cycle of the Government-Sponsored Enterprise: Lessons for Design and Accountability. Public Administration Review, 67: 837–845. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2007.00772.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!