“So Poor and So Black”: Hurricane Katrina, Public Administration, and the Issue of Race
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Public Administration Review
Volume 67, Issue Supplement s1, pages 48–56, December 2007
How to Cite
Stivers, C. (2007), “So Poor and So Black”: Hurricane Katrina, Public Administration, and the Issue of Race. Public Administration Review, 67: 48–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2007.00812.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!