Business “Not” as Usual: The National Incident Management System, Federalism, and Leadership
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Public Administration Review
Volume 67, Issue Supplement s1, pages 84–93, December 2007
How to Cite
Lester, W. and Krejci, D. (2007), Business “Not” as Usual: The National Incident Management System, Federalism, and Leadership. Public Administration Review, 67: 84–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2007.00817.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!