Is the World “Flat” or “Spiky”? Rethinking the Governance Implications of Globalization for Economic Development
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Public Administration Review
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 24–35, January|February 2008
How to Cite
Feiock, R. C., Jae Moon, M. and Park, H. J. (2008), Is the World “Flat” or “Spiky”? Rethinking the Governance Implications of Globalization for Economic Development. Public Administration Review, 68: 24–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2007.00832_2.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!