Rediscovering the Taproot: Is Classical Pragmatism the Route to Renew Public Administration?
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
2008 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 205–221, March|April 2008
How to Cite
Shields, P. M. (2008), Rediscovering the Taproot: Is Classical Pragmatism the Route to Renew Public Administration?. Public Administration Review, 68: 205–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2007.00856.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!