How Naked Is the Public Square? Religion, Public Service, and Implications for Public Administration
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2008
© 2008 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 428–444, May|June 2008
How to Cite
Houston, D. J., Freeman, P. K. and Feldman, D. L. (2008), How Naked Is the Public Square? Religion, Public Service, and Implications for Public Administration. Public Administration Review, 68: 428–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2008.00880.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!