Useless Arithmetic: Ten Points to Ponder When Using Mathematical Models in Environmental Decision Making
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2008
© 2008 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 470–479, May|June 2008
How to Cite
Pilkey-Jarvis, L. and Pilkey, O. H. (2008), Useless Arithmetic: Ten Points to Ponder When Using Mathematical Models in Environmental Decision Making. Public Administration Review, 68: 470–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2008.00883_2.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!