The Importance of Subjective Data for Public Agency Performance Evaluation
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2008
© 2008 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 1101–1111, November|December 2008
How to Cite
Shingler, J., Van Loon, M. E., Alter, T. R. and Bridger, J. C. (2008), The Importance of Subjective Data for Public Agency Performance Evaluation. Public Administration Review, 68: 1101–1111. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2008.00958.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!