Back to the Future? Performance-Related Pay, Empirical Research, and the Perils of Persistence
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2008
© 2009 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 39–51, January | February 2009
How to Cite
Perry, J. L., Engbers, T. A. and Jun, S. Y. (2009), Back to the Future? Performance-Related Pay, Empirical Research, and the Perils of Persistence. Public Administration Review, 69: 39–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2008.01939_2.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!