The “Ball of Confusion” in Federal Budgeting: A Shadow Agenda for Deliberative Reform of the Budget Process
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2009
© 2009 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 211–223, March | April 2009
How to Cite
Meyers, R. T. (2009), The “Ball of Confusion” in Federal Budgeting: A Shadow Agenda for Deliberative Reform of the Budget Process. Public Administration Review, 69: 211–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2008.01967.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!