Explaining Responsiveness in Collaboration: Administrator and Citizen Role Perceptions
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2009
© 2009 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 271–283, March | April 2009
How to Cite
Bryer, T. A. (2009), Explaining Responsiveness in Collaboration: Administrator and Citizen Role Perceptions. Public Administration Review, 69: 271–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2008.01973.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!