When States Discriminate: The Non-uniform Tax Treatment of Municipal Bond Interest
Article first published online: 15 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 458–468, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Denison, D. V., Hackbart, M. and Moody, M. J. (2009), When States Discriminate: The Non-uniform Tax Treatment of Municipal Bond Interest. Public Administration Review, 69: 458–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2009.01992.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!