Getting Dirty-Minded: Implementing Presidential Policy Agendas Administratively
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 569–585, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Durant, R. F. (2009), Getting Dirty-Minded: Implementing Presidential Policy Agendas Administratively. Public Administration Review, 69: 569–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2009.02006.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!