The Credit Rating Agencies and the Subprime Mess: Greedy, Ignorant, and Stressed?
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 640–650, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Rom, M. C. (2009), The Credit Rating Agencies and the Subprime Mess: Greedy, Ignorant, and Stressed?. Public Administration Review, 69: 640–650. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2009.02013.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!