Pandemic Influenza Planning: An Extraordinary Ethical Dilemma for Local Government Officials
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 69, Issue 5, pages 823–830, September/October 2009
How to Cite
French, P. E. and Raymond, E. S. (2009), Pandemic Influenza Planning: An Extraordinary Ethical Dilemma for Local Government Officials. Public Administration Review, 69: 823–830. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2009.02032.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!