A Response to “Building Administrative Capacity for the Age of Rapid Globalization: A Modest Prescription for the Twenty-First Century”
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 69, Issue 6, pages 1034–1036, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Cheung, A. B. L. (2009), A Response to “Building Administrative Capacity for the Age of Rapid Globalization: A Modest Prescription for the Twenty-First Century”. Public Administration Review, 69: 1034–1036. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2009.02059.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!