Crossing the River by Touching Stones: A Comparative Study of Administrative Reforms in China and the United States
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 69, Issue Supplement s1, pages S82–S87, December 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, M. (2009), Crossing the River by Touching Stones: A Comparative Study of Administrative Reforms in China and the United States. Public Administration Review, 69: S82–S87. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2009.02093.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!