Equity in Federal Contracting: Examining the Link between Minority Representation and Federal Procurement Decisions
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 87–96, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Smith, C. R. and Fernandez, S. (2010), Equity in Federal Contracting: Examining the Link between Minority Representation and Federal Procurement Decisions. Public Administration Review, 70: 87–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2009.02113.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!