Shifting Boundaries between the Public and Private Sectors: Implications from the Economic Crisis
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 349–360, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Moulton, S. and Wise, C. (2010), Shifting Boundaries between the Public and Private Sectors: Implications from the Economic Crisis. Public Administration Review, 70: 349–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2010.02149.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!