What Do Bureaucrats Like Doing? Bureaucratic Preferences in Response to Institutional Reform
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 455–463, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Gains, F. and John, P. (2010), What Do Bureaucrats Like Doing? Bureaucratic Preferences in Response to Institutional Reform. Public Administration Review, 70: 455–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2010.02159.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!