Exporting General Petraeus’s Counterinsurgency Doctrine: An Assessment of the Adequacy of Field Manual 3-24 and the U.S. Government’s Implementation
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 485–493, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Vizzard, J. W. and Capron, T. A. (2010), Exporting General Petraeus’s Counterinsurgency Doctrine: An Assessment of the Adequacy of Field Manual 3-24 and the U.S. Government’s Implementation. Public Administration Review, 70: 485–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2010.02162.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!