Damned If You Do and Damned If You Don’t: Title VII and Public Employee Promotion Disparate Treatment and Disparate Impact Litigation
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 582–590, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Roberts, R. N. (2010), Damned If You Do and Damned If You Don’t: Title VII and Public Employee Promotion Disparate Treatment and Disparate Impact Litigation. Public Administration Review, 70: 582–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2010.02179.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!