Collaborative Democracy on the Move
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 656–660, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Kosar, K. R. (2010), Collaborative Democracy on the Move. Public Administration Review, 70: 656–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2010.02193.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
- 2009. Spy vs. Spy on Facebook. Washington Post, December 7. .
- 1925. The Phantom Public. New York: Macmillan. .
- 1964. American Business, Public Policy, Case-Studies, and Political Theory. World Politics 16(4): 677–715.
- 1999a. FCC Proposes Rules for 2GHz. Satellite Finance, April 15. .
- 1999b. Transparent Space: Law, Technology and Deliberative Democracy. Journal for Cultural Research 3(4): 472–92. .
- 2008. Wiki Government. Democracy 7: 31–43. .
- Presidential Memorandum to the Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies. Federal Register 74 (January 21): 4685–86.
- Memorandum to the Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies. Federal Register 74. http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/microsites/ogi-directive.pdf [accessed April 7, 2010]. .
- 1762. On the Social Contract. In The Basic Political Writings of Jean-Jacques Rousseau, trans. Donald A.Cress. Indianapolis, Hackett Publishing Company. .
- 1960. The Semi-Sovereign People: A Realist’s View of Democracy in America. New York: Holt, Rinehart & Winston.