Guiding Regionalism and Reform from the Court: Judge John Feikens
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 792–800, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Zeemering, E. S. (2010), Guiding Regionalism and Reform from the Court: Judge John Feikens. Public Administration Review, 70: 792–800. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2010.02206.x
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!