Understanding Business Improvement Districts: A New Governance Framework
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 906–913, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Morçöl, G. and Wolf, J. F. (2010), Understanding Business Improvement Districts: A New Governance Framework. Public Administration Review, 70: 906–913. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2010.02222.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!