Substitution and Supplementation Between Co-Functional Policy Instruments: Evidence from State Budget Stabilization Practices
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 914–924, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Hou, Y. and Brewer, G. A. (2010), Substitution and Supplementation Between Co-Functional Policy Instruments: Evidence from State Budget Stabilization Practices. Public Administration Review, 70: 914–924. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2010.02223.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!