The Rise and Fall of Discipline: Economic Globalization, Administrative Reform, and the Financial Crisis
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Special Issue: Special Issue on the Future of Public Administration in 2020 Edited by Rosemary O'Leary and David M. Van Slyke Sponsored by the Phanstiel Family and the Maxwell School of Syracuse University
Volume 70, Issue Supplement s1, pages s56–s63, December 2010
How to Cite
Roberts, A. (2010), The Rise and Fall of Discipline: Economic Globalization, Administrative Reform, and the Financial Crisis. Public Administration Review, 70: s56–s63. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2010.02246.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!