The Obama Administration and PBB: Building on the Legacy of Federal Performance-Informed Budgeting?
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 356–367, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Joyce, P. G. (2011), The Obama Administration and PBB: Building on the Legacy of Federal Performance-Informed Budgeting?. Public Administration Review, 71: 356–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2011.02355.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!