Left High and Dry? Climate Change, Common-Pool Resource Theory, and the Adaptability of Western Water Compacts
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 461–470, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Schlager, E. and Heikkila, T. (2011), Left High and Dry? Climate Change, Common-Pool Resource Theory, and the Adaptability of Western Water Compacts. Public Administration Review, 71: 461–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2011.02367.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!