Implications of Occupational Locus and Focus for Public Service Motivation: Attitudes Toward Work Motives across Nations
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 761–771, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Houston, D. J. (2011), Implications of Occupational Locus and Focus for Public Service Motivation: Attitudes Toward Work Motives across Nations. Public Administration Review, 71: 761–771. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2011.02415.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!