A New Look at Comparative Public Administration: Trends in Research and an Agenda for the Future
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 71, Issue 6, pages 821–830, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Fitzpatrick, J., Goggin, M., Heikkila, T., Klingner, D., Machado, J. and Martell, C. (2011), A New Look at Comparative Public Administration: Trends in Research and an Agenda for the Future. Public Administration Review, 71: 821–830. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2011.02432.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!