Federalist No. 71: Can the Federal Government Be Held Accountable for Performance?
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Special Issue: The Federalist Papers Revised for Twenty-First-Century Reality Edited by Paul C. Light of the Robert Wagner School of Public Service at New York University Co-sponsored by the School of Public Affairs at American University and the School of Policy, Planning, and Development at the University of Southern California
Volume 71, Issue Supplement s1, pages s128–s134, December 2011
How to Cite
Radin, B. A. (2011), Federalist No. 71: Can the Federal Government Be Held Accountable for Performance?. Public Administration Review, 71: s128–s134. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2011.02472.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!