How Credible Is the Evidence, and Does It Matter? An Analysis of the Program Assessment Rating Tool
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 123–134, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Heinrich, C. J. (2012), How Credible Is the Evidence, and Does It Matter? An Analysis of the Program Assessment Rating Tool. Public Administration Review, 72: 123–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2011.02490.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!