Does Involvement in Performance Management Routines Encourage Performance Information Use? Evaluating GPRA and PART
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 592–602, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Moynihan, D. P. and Lavertu, S. (2012), Does Involvement in Performance Management Routines Encourage Performance Information Use? Evaluating GPRA and PART. Public Administration Review, 72: 592–602. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2011.02539.x
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!