Effectiveness of Administrative Reform: An Alternative Hypothesis
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 334–335, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Reid, G. J. (2012), Effectiveness of Administrative Reform: An Alternative Hypothesis. Public Administration Review, 72: 334–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2011.02573.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!