Yong Woon Kim earned his doctorate from the John Glenn School of Public Affairs at The Ohio State University. A common theme underlying his research is the exploration of systematic links between management and organizational performance in government. His research examines a variety of organization and public management issues, including organizational change and innovation, performance management, contracting out, and privatization policy.E-mail: email@example.com
The Importance of Contract Design
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 687–696, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Kim, Y. W. and Brown, T. L. (2012), The Importance of Contract Design. Public Administration Review, 72: 687–696. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2012.02537.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!