Yong Woon Kim earned his doctorate from the John Glenn School of Public Affairs at The Ohio State University. A common theme underlying his research is the exploration of systematic links between management and organizational performance in government. His research examines a variety of organization and public management issues, including organizational change and innovation, performance management, contracting out, and privatization policy.E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Importance of Contract Design
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 687–696, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Kim, Y. W. and Brown, T. L. (2012), The Importance of Contract Design. Public Administration Review, 72: 687–696. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2012.02537.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!