Tina Nabatchi is assistant professor of public administration and international affairs in the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs at Syracuse University. Her research focuses on public participation, collaborative governance, and dispute resolution in the public sector. E-mail: email@example.com
Putting the “Public” Back in Public Values Research: Designing Participation to Identify and Respond to Values
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
© 2012 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 699–708, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Nabatchi, T. (2012), Putting the “Public” Back in Public Values Research: Designing Participation to Identify and Respond to Values. Public Administration Review, 72: 699–708. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2012.02544.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!