David Campbell is a political scientist in the Human and Community Development Department at the University of California, Davis. He works as cooperative extension specialist with the goal of deepening the practice of democratic citizenship in California communities. Taking community planning and service delivery systems as the unit of analysis, his research illuminates the policy dynamics and collaborative mechanisms that shape local implementation of federal, state, and foundation programs. E-mail: email@example.com
Public Managers in Integrated Services Collaboratives: What Works Is Workarounds
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 721–730, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Campbell, D. (2012), Public Managers in Integrated Services Collaboratives: What Works Is Workarounds. Public Administration Review, 72: 721–730. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2012.02545.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!