Emergency Management Research and Practice in Public Administration: Emergence, Evolution, Expansion, and Future Directions
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 539–547, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Comfort, L. K., Waugh, W. L. and Cigler, B. A. (2012), Emergency Management Research and Practice in Public Administration: Emergence, Evolution, Expansion, and Future Directions. Public Administration Review, 72: 539–547. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2012.02549.x
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!