M. Ernita Joaquin is assistant professor of public administration and policy at San Francisco State University. She earned her doctorate in political science from Northern Illinois University. Her research has appeared in journals such as American Review of Public Administration, Administration & Society, Public Performance and Management Review, and Public Integrity. She studies bureaucratic adaptation and learning and the issues of performance, capacity, and accountability in multisector governance. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract Management Capacity Breakdown? An Analysis of U.S. Local Governments
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 by The American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 807–816, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Ernita Joaquin, M. and Greitens, T. J. (2012), Contract Management Capacity Breakdown? An Analysis of U.S. Local Governments. Public Administration Review, 72: 807–816. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2012.02587.x
Thomas J. Greitens is assistant professor of public administration at Central Michigan University. His research focuses on the challenges of implementing public management ideals in government, from performance-driven metrics to privatization mandates to e-government transformations. His work has appeared in Administration & Society, Public Performance and Management Review, and several books on e-government and citizen participation. E-mail: email@example.com
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!